A Little About Me...

My name is Marlena L. Marsh. I am married to my husband, Michael Marsh. We have been married for a little over five years. I am currently attending the University of South Alabama, double majoring in Elementary Education and Speech Therapy. I plan to graduate with honors and go on to teach the youth of today and help them excel and be the leaders of tomorrow.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Useful Internet Sites

The internet should be used as a resource for lesson plans. There are great websites to be found that have pre-made activities and lessons for your use. I find these websites to be helpful for teachers so that new ideas can be put forth. These new ideas aid the students by fresh curriculum being taught in the classroom that engages all of the students.
I will use internet sites to help in my lesson preparation. I have found so helpful sites that I can not wait to use for my students. These websites contain lesson focus ideas, projects for both at school and in home, curriculum, work sheets, and many more valuable tools. Here are some of the websites that I have found to be my favorite:
www.teachingk-8.com
www.kid-lit.com
www.highlightskids.com
www.earthgoogle.com
www.brainpopjr.com
www.rainforestmaths.com
www.efieldtrips.org

No comments: